Refer Opportunity for Volunteers
Opportunities can be referred to volunteers from their respective summary screens by using 'Actions->'Refer Opportunity' button. This 'Refer Opportunity' action will create an activity logged against the volunteer and a link between the Volunteer and the Opportunity.
1. Click Actions>>Refer Opportunity in volunteer summary screen.
2. Select an opportunity from the drop down.
-active opportunities will be listed along with respective organisation names.
3. 'Volunteer' role will be selected as default application role.
4. Select a date and time in Referred Date section.
5. Application Status will be set as 'Referred' by default.
6. Fill out other optional fields if necessary.
7. Click save.